“Visual OFAC is very comprehensive and easy to use.”
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, MONEY SERVICES, OKLAHOMA CITY
Staying abreast of OFAC sanctions that are constantly in flux can be daunting—Visual OFAC can help.
Download our brochure to learn more about Visual OFAC. Contact us for more information, or to see the solution in action.
Or visit our OFAC Screening solutions section to learn more about our comprehensive suite of OFAC compliance solutions.
This page contains a list of OFAC sanction programs.
Select an OFAC program for further information including the orders and statutes on which the sanction is legally based. Note that while the names may lead one to suspect that these are country-specific sanctions only, most also include individual and entity sanctions. And because sanctions change frequently, it’s important to screen every transaction, and then rescreen often, to ensure you’re working with the most up-to-date watch list information available.
- Iran Sanctions
- Syria Sanctions
- Non-proliferation Sanctions
- Counter Terrorism Sanctions
- Counter Narcotics Trafficking Sanctions
- Cuba Sanctions
- Balkans-Related Sanctions
- Belarus Sanctions
- Burundi Sanctions
- Burma Sanctions
- Central African Republic Sanctions
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)-Related Sanctions
- Democratic Republic of the Congo-Related Sanctions
- Iraq-Related Sanctions
- Lebanon-Related Sanctions
- Libya Sanctions
- Magnitsky Sanctions
- North Korea Sanctions
- Rough Diamond Trade Controls
- Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities Sanctions
- Somalia Sanctions
- South Sudan-related Sanctions
- Sudan Sanctions
- Transnational Criminal Organizations
- Ukraine/Russia-related Sanctions
- Venezuela-Related Sanctions
- Yemen-Related Sanctions
- Zimbabwe Sanctions