“This is an enabling tool and a huge timesaver.”
IT DIRECTOR, ECOMMERCE, CHICAGO
Blocking pProperty of certain persons undermining democratic processes or institutions in Belarus; Such property may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in. The prohibitions include, but are not limited to, (i) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person listed in or designated pursuant to this order, and (ii) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.
Belarus Sanctions: Executive Orders
- 13405 Blocking Property of Certain Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Belarus (Effective Date—June 19, 2006)
Belarus Sanctions: Statutes
- International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), 50 U.S.C. §§ 1701-1706
- National Emergencies Act (NEA), 50 U.S.C. §§ 1601-1651
Belarus Sanctions: Code of Federal Regulations
- 31 CFR Part 548—Belarus Sanctions Regulations
Belarus Sanctions: Federal Register Notices
- 75 FR 5502-10—New regulations to implement Executive Order 13405
- 76 FR 5482-11—final rule to revoke a general license authorizing U.S. persons to engage until May 31, 2011
Note: This information is provided for reference only.