Have questions about OFAC and OFAC screening?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for the answers.
“Visual OFAC has given us control over our compliance process, mitigating our risk of violating regulations, and saving us money and effort that could have been lost due to potentially frozen payments.”
SALES OPERATION MANAGER, SOFTWARE/IT, SUNNYVALE, CA
OFAC list search software helps get you compliant today, and helps keep you compliant tomorrow.
Visual OFAC is a set of comprehensive, cloud-based OFAC list search solutions that helps protect organizations from doing business with those on any of the numerous OFAC watch lists—such as the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons List—and from engaging in business with a country (or those located in a country) facing OFAC sanctions or embargoes.
Because OFAC compliance is more than “screen once and you’re done,” Visual OFAC is subscription-based, meaning you can easily comply with your mandatory OFAC watch list screening obligations on an ongoing basis. Accurate and affordable, our solutions have built-in compliance-enhancing functions, such as centralized record-keeping for audit purposes, that are critical to being able to demonstrate OFAC compliance.
Whether a need to screen many records or few, Visual OFAC solutions are modular, so organizations need only choose those that fit their current business needs.
Visual OFAC solutions can be up-and running in as little as a day:
Visual OFAC can help organizations such as yours stay abreast of the OFAC regulatory landscape, as well as with anti-money laundering (AML) measures, helping you to comply with economic, trade, and financial sanctions. It is also an essential solution for companies that are generally concerned with whom they are doing business, or with bolstering their “Know Your Customer” (KYC) compliance—including banks, credit unions, insurance companies, NGOs and charities, eCommerce websites, and more.
Visual OFAC is comprised of a comprehensive set of OFAC list search solutions, offering organizations:
- A set of user-friendly and cost-effective features that help ensure you get the right fit for your compliance requirements;
- The latest watch lists and regulatory content, curated by our team of in-house subject matter experts;
- Easy deployment and seamless integration of cloud-based OFAC search with your existing business processes and systems—including Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, in house and legacy systems, and more;
- Sophisticated, time-saving matching algorithms, with intelligent automation workflows and robust management controls;
- Daily automated rescreening helping ensure that you are continuously compliant with government watch lists, including OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals (SDN), General Services Administration (GSA), sanctioned and embargoed countries, and international watch lists, that can change by the day;
- Built-in audit history so you can prove your compliance and due diligence; and
- OFAC Compliance that you can take with you, thanks to our OFAC Search and Screening mobile app.
You’ll stay compliant with the latest Department of Treasury and other regulatory changes without needless impact on your front- or back-office operations.
It’s the best way to effectively protect your company against doing business with individuals or companies prohibited by United States law and to avoid the penalties that your company could be subject to for being in violation of OFAC regulations, full details of which can be found on the OFAC website. That’s why more and more companies are turning to Visual OFAC to help them maintain and prove Sectoral Sanctions, Blocked Persons, FINRA, country-specific sanctions and embargoes (e.g., Iran, Syria, Russia, etc.), Bank Secrecy Act, PATRIOT Act, AML, and OFAC compliance.