“With Visual OFAC we now have a solid audit trail that can be emailed. I’ve recommended the solution to other shippers and forwarders.”
DIRECTOR OF REGULATORY COMPLIANCE, LOGISTICS, FREEPORT, NY
These sanctions block, with certain exceptions, all property and interests in property of Persons Undermining the Sovereignty of Lebanon or Its Democratic Processes and Institutions that are in the United States, that come within the United States, or that are or come within the possession or control of any United States person, including any overseas branch, of any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State. The prohibitions include but are not limited to (i) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order, and (ii) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.
Lebanon Sanctions: Executive Orders
- 13441 Blocking Property Of Persons Undermining The Sovereignty Of Lebanon Or Its Democratic Processes And Institutions (August 1, 2007)
Lebanon Sanctions: Statutes
- International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), 50 U.S.C. §§ 1701-1706
- National Emergencies Act (NEA), 50 U.S.C. §§ 1601-1651
Lebanon Sanctions: Code of Federal Regulations
- 31 CFR Part 549 Lebanon Sanction Regulations
Lebanon Sanctions: Federal Register Notices
- 75 FR 44907-10 New regulations to implement Executive Order 13441
Note: This information is provided for reference only.