These days, most companies have at least one system (ERP, MRP, CRM) for their core business processes—systems such as SAP®, Oracle®, Salesforce®, NetSuite®, and Microsoft Dynamics®—often with high transaction volumes. This is the environment where an integrated OFAC and sanctions list screening solution can be highly effective and efficient.
Why not enhance your company's OFAC, AML and sanctioned and embargoed country compliance program by boosting its speed and accuracy? Help keep your organization on the right side of the law with Automated Sanctioned Party Screening from Visual OFAC—one of the industry’s leading OFAC screening software providers.
Our SaaS-based, OFAC enterprise-integrated solution can be seamlessly incorporated into existing processes—ensuring compliance where there's risk, and providing deep audit trails for proving due diligence.
- Improve your business process with seamless integration—Visual OFAC smoothly and easily integrates with your existing systems, making OFAC compliance low-cost and low-maintenance
- Works with a wide variety of business systems—Visual OFAC can be integrated into SAP®, Oracle®, Salesforce®, Microsoft Dynamics®, NetSuite®, and a wide variety of other business software, including homegrown and legacy systems.
- Communicate directly between your systems and Visual OFAC's servers—no intermediate steps means faster and more secure compliance, with little to no attention required from the user-side.
- Reduce risk by eliminating human error—entries are screened against your optimized set of government watch lists, including Specially Designated Nationals, and sanctioned and embargoed countries lists, simultaneously with no danger of mistakes creeping in from typos, omissions and other user-side lapses.
- Screen entries faster and more accurately—entries are screened as transactions happen, with no delay and a dramatically reduced number of "false positives."
- Cut redundant OFAC screening to dramatically increase efficiency—entities are screened once and remembered, so there's no need to rescreen identical entities for each new transaction.
- Screen using the most up-to-date watch lists while getting the fewest false positives—government watch lists are updated daily and advanced search algorithms return the most relevant results, radically shrinking the time spent reviewing invalid hits.
- Halt suspicious orders instantly—alerts are deployed immediately if a sanctioned or denied party ever attempts to do business with your company. You can take action with zero delay before any prohibited transaction takes place, while approved transactions proceed safely.
- Prove your intent to comply—with an organically built audit trail and records of all match resolution outcomes, your executives and the government can rest assured your business is doing its due diligence.